Pages

Friday 6 May 2016

The Order of Operations


WALHT: Use the order of of of operations - BEDMAS to solve problems.
When Lakai and I started it was a bit hard but then we started playing it more and then it started getting easier for us. The difficult part of it was when we were trying to work it out in our head and then getting the answer. One of the problems was hard to understand but then we practised until we got it right. We didn't understand the multiplication and the division but we got through it. We still need to practice our BEDMAS techniques but I think we can get the hang of it. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Trinity
    It is great to see that you are trying hard to learn BEDMAS.It was also hard for me at first but then I got the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trinity
    It is great to see that you are trying hard to learn BEDMAS.It was also hard for me at first but then I got the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete