Pages

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Fairy tale telling

Once upon a time lived three clever pigs. They all loved each other very much but  they wanted to live separately.


One day they decided to build their own  individual houses. The youngest pig made the choice to build his house out of straw not knowing that out in the woods there was a hungry beast  that had observed him. As soon as he was done building his house the beast decided to move in. The beast  knocked on the door and said “little pig little pig let me in”. The pig replied “not by the hair on my chinny chin chin” The beast  then told him “Then I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in”.The beast had then blown the little pig's house down so the little pig ran to his brother's house. While running the little pig was squealing for his life.


The second oldest pig had wanted to build his house out of sticks. As the little pig approached his door he saw the beast chasing after his brother. He then hurried his brother up and slamed the door behind him.The beast was right behind him. The beast repeated himself and said “ Little pigs little pigs let me in”. In reply they said “Not by the hair on our chinny chin chins”. “Then I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house in”,  repeated the beast. He blew the house made of sticks down. The two little pigs ran to their older brothers house.

The two little pigs had ran to his house. He had just finished building his house out of brick. They had closed the door right behind them. The beast had said it one more time “ Little pigs little pigs let me in”. Once again the little pigs said “ Not by the hair on my chinny chin chin”.  So the beast tried his hardest to blow the house down but he couldn't. The beast got tired and stopped. The beast wasn’t satisfied with what he did. He then gave up. He was upset and ran away.  The three little pigs lived happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment