Pages

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Editing Before and After

The writing in the black is my work that i had finished but didn't edit.The writing that is in red is my work that I had edited after 

In the community that I live in there are a few special places but there is one special place that I like to call home. My home is special to me because it make me feel relaxed. Being relaxed at home make me feel like i'm in a special place.

To me it is special to me because I am with my family. Being at home with my family makes me feel like being myself.  Home is a place I live so that in special.

Being at home can be soothing and helpful. It can be soothing to me because it helps me calm down when I am feel angry or something. At home it makes me want to help clean the house because of a special feeling inside of me.

One more thing about being at home is that when I am at home I like to go into the other rooms to get better of knowing where everything is. Sometimes I like to walk around to feel better.

Home make me myself because it is very special. It is going to be my number one special place.

In my community I have a few special places but the one I love most is home. Home is special to me because it makes me feel more relaxed. Being at home and relaxing make me convertible.

To me home is special because my family lives there. Being at home with my family makes me feel like myself. Home is where I act like myself because I am more relaxed.

At home  is helps me be calm down when I get angry. It can also be soothing when I feel sad. At home sometimes I like to help out and wash the dishes and clean my room.

One more thing about being at home is that when I feel like I don’t know the place I walk around.I walk around to get to know the place even though I moved into the house just at the end of last year.

My home make me be myself and I is amazing.It will always be my number one special place.


No comments:

Post a Comment