Pages

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Last Day for Snag Golf

Screenshot 2016-03-18 at 11.39.24 AM.png

Purpose:To evaluate  the skills learnt  for  snag golf.
              To share our learning with the world.

Success Criteria: Use past tense.
                            Able to explain in sequence.

Yesterday was our last day for Snag Golf.We had four weeks of training to watch Hugh demenstaight where to hit the ball and how hard we have to hit the ball. Hugh told us to always keep our eyes on the ball and watch out when people are hitting the ball. Hugh also told us that we had to hit the ball at least close to the flag. Our swing had to be big but not to big. He told us that we had to have our right hand on the botton and our right hand on the top so we can get a better hit. We had to keep our left foot in the front and our right foot in the back. while our body had to stay balanced so that when we hit the ball we could get a good hit.When I hit the ball I got two good hits so I thought that it was great and I felt great.Hugh gave me a small golf club but there was already 2 balls there.We had to put the ball on the tee and the tee was on the matt.

1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Trinity
    I like how you explained the correct way to stand when playing snag golf. I found snag golf really interesting due to the golf clubs and our targets. I really enjoyed playing snag golf. Did you enjoy playing snag golf with Hugh?

    ReplyDelete