Pages

Tuesday 17 February 2015

All About Me

Screenshot 2014-09-18 at 10.59.31 AM.png

All About Me
Hi my name is Trinity and  I am 9 years old.I was born in 2005.I am the eldest out of 3 children.My  teacher’s name is Mrs. Tu’akoi. I have one sister and one brother. My friends    are Nataliya, Jenascia, Heather, Noma, Kuraia, Angel, Lakai, Vasa, Ange, Ketura and Tuakana. I also have 4 cats.I go to Glen Innes school.My favourite sports are swimming, running, basketball and tennes.My favourite fruits are stawbeerys,apples and orenges.
I like to color and also draw. My favourite animals are  cats and dogs.My freands and I like to play with each other.My favorite movie is called Frozen.My favorite song is called Peter t my baby dont cal no more.My favourite place to go is rainbows end. I would really like to go to Australia to see  my aunty. When I grow up I would like to be a dress designer.


                                                

3 comments:

  1. Hi Trinity
    I think you have one mistake but it was interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trinity
    Make that two mistakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trinity
    Make that two mistakes

    ReplyDelete